The good, the bad, and the ugly V. The Iggles

Totty

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

question for you, do you see that Foster opens up facing the middle of the field? The ball is supposed to go to the inside there. 
If Carr throws it to the other side, foster would have to spin, and make it a much tougher ball. 
Plus with where the defender is, that has such a high PI chance, because Foster stops but the defender not looking at the ball continues running and makes contact.

Have to rewatch it honestly 

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Have to rewatch it honestly 

fair enough, take a look and let me know. Its one of those plays where there is way more room to the corner, but Foster opens to middle. If carr throws outside it would go down as miscommunication, and the off chance Slay sees it coming. 

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

not saying it was the most perfect throw by Carr, it couldve been a little higher. But it was supposed to be on the inside (like a skiny post vs a corner)

Iirc I thought it was meant to be a jump ball that came out low but it was a td so meh 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

fair enough, take a look and let me know. Its one of those plays where there is way more room to the corner, but Foster opens to middle. If carr throws outside it would go down as miscommunication, and the off chance Slay sees it coming. 

What do you think about the int was that on carr or the rb? iirc it was thrown behind the rb 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

What do you think about the int was that on carr or the rb? iirc it was thrown behind the rb 

yee in the game thread I said that it was a bad throw by Carr. 
I think Jalen couldve stopped and caught it, but Jalen knew if he stopped there was no way we were getting the first down. 
I think he tried to catch it one handed to keep his momentum, which was dumb looking back. 
Maybe just trying to do to much to get more reps. 

It was a bad throw by Carr, made worse by Jalen.