Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think yes.

Porca not once pushing swag this game is very much against their OCD tendencies.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, The Orca said:

Why? Game wasn't even that active 

Personally, I'd hitch my wagon to a Mwil, Dome, Daniel, Swag, Forge, Bucs combo. 

Mwil, Dome, Daniel, with some sketchy thoughts on the kills and which would be what alignment doing each and reasons behind it. 

Mwil, Swag not scum hunting and just putting their vote towards taking someone down for the hell of it

Forge and Bucs posting minimally and what has been posted is some hint towards either not playing (Bucs) or putting in blind moves without reading (Forge). Which I'd say both are fake and just for what they see as a thread use for activity and/sticking to meta to "hide". Either as power town or scum

Only 2 people have put forth solid critical thinking on a consistent basis, Squire and McHappyMeal, which 1 is tough to read for hydra reasons and some questionable posts and the other is thinking solid, but voting like someone playing baseball blindfolded