Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

still not sure how me voting to put daboyle 1 vote behind bcb on D1 (when bcb was self voting and an easy option to flip to daboyle) would make me teammates with daboyle.  

I have seen so many times that mafia will “throw away” a vote onto a teammate so when that player eventually flips mafia, they can say “see I was on them from day 1”.

The defending him was more damning to me than your voting. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have seen so many times that mafia will “throw away” a vote onto a teammate so when that player eventually flips mafia, they can say “see I was on them from day 1”.

The defending him was more damning to me than your voting. 

OK.   how often to you see scum defend a known teammate that strongly?

"Unless the vigilante killed Touch"

Me: Accuses Pickle/Orca of viging Touch

Orca/Pickle: LIES about being the vigilante

Me: I think you're lying, I'm going to vote you

Porca: Let's kill MWil because he's right about us being the vigilante and killing Touch

But, you guys do you and continue to cherry pick the narrative when at least 3 people understood what I was saying and when I was 100% correct on what happened and the subsequent PoE after the Daboyle flip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.   how often to you see scum defend a known teammate that strongly?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Daniel did it before you… lol

if you compare how those defenses of Daboyle went, you will see some noteworthy differences

Just now, MWil23 said:

Porca: Let's kill MWil because he's right about us being the vigilante and killing Touch

But, you guys do you and continue to cherry pick the narrative when at least 3 people understood what I was saying and when I was 100% correct on what happened and the subsequent PoE after the Daboyle flip.

The crazy thing about that is that Swag point blank says Porca killed touch and Porca survived the night…

• Like 1

Then again, Orca has literally killed me the last 5+ times he's had a vigilante roll, plus another 3+ times as scum in the past 10-12 games, so I'm unsurprised.

I'd respect you more if you owned it, said it was funny, and moved on. It's transparent to me and everyone else at this point.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean. If you called out my role and I had the ability to kill you, I'd consider it as well.

It's a game changing role.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I probably could have come out and said you were the 2 shot doctor and you would still have been hit on n2 by porca

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

if you compare how those defenses of Daboyle went, you will see some noteworthy differences

100% but Daniel was mafia and he defended Daboyle who was also mafia. Swag also posted how bad the line on Dabs was day 2 as a little subtle push to get people off Daboyle.

I think if you had been even a little open to a Daboyle lynch, I would have backed off of you early on. You just seemed too invested.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. If you called out my role and I had the ability to kill you, I'd consider it as well.

It's a game changing role.

And I did it via threadplay, giving them the opportunity to at least come clean, which Pickle hinted at in gif form when I accused him, and then spun it to call me scum and they killed me. It's a bit different, given I was the doctor. It's fine that they did it, but calling me on faulty logic is a bit memeworthy considering I was right and helping aid in the game solving portion, even drawing PoE connecting points based upon that night's flip.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, you shouldn't do this. This isn't good for town. 

Guessing town roles is bad for business.

Pickle literally hinted it first, and I said that it was really important to know if Touch was hit by scum or a vig, because we probably could have game solved right then and there.

Plus, this is an 8+ game thing, not just in a vacuum.