Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Town loses with out you. Let there be no doubt that you guys were right basically the entire game. But Slappy nailed Daboyle (publicly) and daniel (privately) in like day one. Tip your hat on this one. You are the reason we won, Slappy was the best player. 

yeah things could have been much different had porca not sealed daboyles fate and killed swag

thats why porca is in consideration, but i appreciated the thread play from slappy/matts and they didnt really make any mistakes this game.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I told them you were probably right on daniel but they wouldn't listen

i told them "slappy knows!" and they LAUGHED at me

they MOCKED the MVP.

forgive them, please, they know not what they do

I was reading along while we were commuted. You guys all started out hot on Daniels trail. I pretty much had Porca and Bucs as 99.9% trusted when they voted Daboyle with us. I knew when we came back it was Forge, Daniel, Squire or you. I tried really hard the last day to get squire to give up info on forge or have forge slip with something to no avail. At the end of the day Daniel made the most sense, but had a big question mark next to him because he never showed up to defend himself.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You being clear cleared Forge as well. And SlapMatts was basically cleared.

It sealed the game for me. Assuming everyone was telling the truth.

Assuming people tell the truth in this game is really tough for me. That’s where all my conspiracy theories originate; what backdoor reasoning is this person saying/doing what they are saying/doing?

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its super close, but im giving MVP to @Slappy Mc @Matts4313 this game

1. fought hard to avoid lynch

2. pegged daboyle and daniel early, and dabs got lynched

3. were pretty much the most trusted players

4. entertained other theories that were plausible

i considered bucs, squire, porca as well, but i feel slappy/matts played the cleanest town  game

I don't take any offense to this

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Uh huh. You mean, besides me who asked why people weren't on swag and then joined the bandwagon with squire to lynch swag?

but there was no votes on swag......I mean the 3 on swag when Dome also had 3 don't really count.   

But if you forget about that, then it is all good

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I did it via threadplay, giving them the opportunity to at least come clean, which Pickle hinted at in gif form when I accused him, and then spun it to call me scum and they killed me. It's a bit different, given I was the doctor. It's fine that they did it, but calling me on faulty logic is a bit memeworthy considering I was right and helping aid in the game solving portion, even drawing PoE connecting points based upon that night's flip.

Why on earth would we admit to being the vig double vote on D2. Terrible job by you. Then having a town read on us you still pushed us, you used faulty logic in thread and got hit by the vig. Is what it is 

Pickle didn't hint at anything, you made an assumption. We were going to keep it quite until we had to claim, which we did 

You voted matts saying he was probably meming hitting touch. Thats saying scum hit touch lmao. So you started by saying you want revenge for touch's death, used his death in backing multiple of your votes...if you thought it was the vig then thats faulty logic and scummy posts 

Swag did similar things. You just got hit first cause you were more erratic with it. There are 10 players, you got hit N2 when the game only went to D4

41 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I probably could have come out and said you were the 2 shot doctor and you would still have been hit on n2 by porca

You would have died for saying it