Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I knew when we came back it was Forge, Daniel, Squire or you. I tried really hard the last day to get squire to give up info on forge or have forge slip with something to no avail.

@squire12 not cracking was impressive and unexpected at first.  I really appreciated him doing that

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And you didn't push for him. So you'd basically semi-cleared him. Which only left Daniel.

I'm glad you answered my question that night.

such a funny dynamic.  how 1 person reads and takes statements vs another player interpreting the same statement.

how some can "justify" killing town because they voted for them and called them out for killing touch....can get killed that same night by the vig.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Daboyle - I am sorry about the loss of your uncle. I didnt realize it until literally earlier today when I was in a re read. 

meh it is what it is

my uncle died yesterday morn so prob best that i got elim when i did

with that said, pls dont invite me to play mafia again

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

meh it is what it is

my uncle died yesterday morn so prob best that i got elim when i did

with that said, pls dont invite me to play mafia again

I’m sorry to hear about that Daboyle. Sincerely man. My thoughts are with you and your family. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its super close, but im giving MVP to @Slappy Mc @Matts4313 this game

1. fought hard to avoid lynch

2. pegged daboyle and daniel early, and dabs got lynched

3. were pretty much the most trusted players

4. entertained other theories that were plausible

i considered bucs, squire, porca as well, but i feel slappy/matts played the cleanest town  game

Slappy not getting lynched D2 was the biggest key, and coming back into the game, cause Squire and Forge would have lynched us imo lol 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

such a funny dynamic.  how 1 person reads and takes statements vs another player interpreting the same statement.

how some can "justify" killing town because they voted for them and called them out for killing touch....can get killed that same night by the vig.  

I didn't ask you your life story. Or what you'd done on any other night. I wanted to know what you did that night. Because it provided important information.

I wasn't guessing your role aloud. lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

@squire12 not cracking was impressive and unexpected at first.  I really appreciated him doing that

why would I give scum more info.   some seem to feel that is what you need to do, while others say you should not offer scum more info.  

funny how it is the same people wanting it both ways at different times to suit their needs.  

fascinating dynamic

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Slappy not getting lynched D2 was the biggest key, and coming back into the game, cause Squire and Forge would have lynched us imo lol 

except I voted Daniel on D4

you are again assuming things and confirmation bias with your faulty logic on this

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I didn't ask you your life story. Or what you'd done on any other night. I wanted to know what you did that night. Because it provided important information.

I wasn't guessing your role aloud. lol

are you a redirect

are you a roleblock

nah, that is not guessing my role out loud

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

why would I give scum more info.   some seem to feel that is what you need to do, while others say you should not offer scum more info.  

funny how it is the same people wanting it both ways at different times to suit their needs.  

fascinating dynamic

Adam Sandler Halloween GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

XD

• Like 1