Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, you shouldn't do this. This isn't good for town. 

Guessing town roles is bad for business.

I thought it was Forge and I actively tried to not out him for it. I just assumed he guessed wrong. I did try to suggest that whoever killed Touch was not mafia. It made the most sense that the mafia killed whicker for being the most active.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

100% but Daniel was mafia and he defended Daboyle who was also mafia. Swag also posted how bad the line on Dabs was day 2 as a little subtle push to get people off Daboyle.

I think if you had been even a little open to a Daboyle lynch, I would have backed off of you early on. You just seemed too invested.

Daniel was more subtle

Swag was subtle

squire was over the top

hmmmm...... 1 was notably different.  imagine which 1 had no info on daboyle alignment

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I probably could have come out and said you were the 2 shot doctor and you would still have been hit on n2 by porca

At least you would have been next since you "were clearly acting scummy and the scum role cop outing power roles".

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I think if you had been even a little open to a Daboyle lynch, I would have backed off of you early on. You just seemed too invested.

That had me concerned as well until I saw his visit N3.

I was on Forge again N3 and went back and forth in my pm for a bit before I settled on squire. The lack of extra hits N2 had me thinking there may be a mafia hit every other night and the way Forge openly didn't give af gave me pause.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, you shouldn't do this. This isn't good for town. 

Guessing town roles is bad for business.

imagine having info on roles and having a pile of town players basically demanding that info be shared in thread.  

funny how it works sometimes

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I did it via threadplay, giving them the opportunity to at least come clean, which Pickle hinted at in gif form when I accused him, and then spun it to call me scum and they killed me. It's a bit different, given I was the doctor. It's fine that they did it, but calling me on faulty logic is a bit memeworthy considering I was right and helping aid in the game solving portion, even drawing PoE connecting points based upon that night's flip.

But I mean. Just don't do it to begin with.

Don't give mafia more hints/clues than they already have. 

Acknowledge it and keep it to yourself.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:44 AM, Pickle Rick said:
On 11/2/2021 at 8:43 AM, MWil23 said:

Under no circumstances this game will I vote SwAg unless the vigilante killed Touch or the vigilante was redirected to Touch.

Swag killed whicker you say.....

@squire12 @bucsfan333 this is the exact post as to why I asked the question given the blatant hint and chest pounding of him claiming the kill on Touch.

They literally followed my logic, lied about it, then killed me anyway. LOL

i think many of the town had hits and misses. porca was no exception

pro: instrumental in getting dabs lynched, and if dabs escaped the lynch, their hit would have been on dabs bc of the 2nd vote thing. also hit scum in swag

con: hit mwil, and almost got squire lynched instead of daniel at endgame. the dome push

neutral: the touch vig. was a decent move because the job of the vig at early stage is to get rid of the unknowns/lurker/nonposters

all in all, the twins did a good job this game along with pretty much all of town. solid team effort from town in general bouncing ideas off of each other

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 @bucsfan333 this is the exact post as to why I asked the question given the blatant hint and chest pounding of him claiming the kill on Touch.

They literally followed my logic, lied about it, then killed me anyway. LOL

So catch it. Acknowledge it. And keep it to yourself.

You can't help mafia. lol