Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So catch it. Acknowledge it. And keep it to yourself.

You can't help mafia. lol

or if you are the doctor and can suggest a nice hit option for mafia that you can protect......but that would be next level according to your theory

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 we should bring the Covid era to a close with Meme Mafia 2.0

We arent ready. Not to put words in peoples mouths, but I dont feel like our lil home slice of mafia players is an extraordinarily happy right now. Imma throw that game in the rotation when I feel like people are ready to have fun. Otherwise, why do it? Im here for the smiles and laughs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yep: 

con: missed a move and missed on dome

pro: put the game together very well at endgame. you seemed the most sure of anyone what to do. also, voted daboyle

Only reason I didn't miss my day one vote was because I had a dumb pun for the Matts/Slappy hydra.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We arent ready. Not to put words in peoples mouths, but I dont feel like our lil home slice of mafia players is an extraordinarily happy right now. Imma throw that game in the rotation when I feel like people are ready to have fun. Otherwise, why do it? Im here for the smiles and laughs. 

Oh, so thats why you have the game with the snapchat creeper instead

got it :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

What?

if you have a protection ability and can influence where mafia might put in a hit, that you then can protect.

It seems like you want things both ways.   don't say things, yet were tagging me for info to be put in thread.  

which way you want to go with this??