Malfatron

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

This feels a bit fake

You know what felt fake to me?
This: 

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Killing UNT night one is a d*ck move. 

Mwil liked this post too fwiw 

My guess is that Matts can’t help but gloat about shooting touch. I also think he scumslipped when he said “our moves” while joking wanting to change his move. 

First he tried to play it off like a joke about split personalities, then he tried to play it off like he just doesn’t know how to use the most basic principles of English, finally this morning he comes back with this: 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There's only a few people with the balls to hit unt day 1 knowing it's going to disappoint most of the people playing.

Once again patting himself on the back.

And this (weird he went from defending himself last night when he got caught drunk scumslipping to saying he was pretty confident he has you and I correctly marked as scum and 100% sure it’s at least one of us:

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I'm 100% that you, dome or forge are scum based on the hit.

I feel pretty confident it's you and dome both.

If you are town you should really follow me on lynching matts, because he is scum. 

30 minutes ago, Dome said:
11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Killing UNT night one is a d*ck move. 

Mwil liked this post too fwiw

I liked it because he's right. Matts is also a self proclaimed adjective that he used to describe the person who killed Touch. I'm fine voting Matts and seeing if you're right about the "our" slip, albeit I think embracing the role of the villain who killed Touch and then gloating is a better explanation.

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I liked it because he's right. Matts is also a self proclaimed adjective that he used to describe the person who killed Touch. I'm fine voting Matts and seeing if you're right about the "our" slip, albeit I think embracing the role of the villain who killed Touch and then gloating is a better explanation.

I can take random people voting me without it changing my gameplan, but Slappy might not be used to people pouncing on every opportunity to kill us like I am. So I am going to make this crystal clear: 

Dome is scum and we are lynching him tonight. 

This is as close to a redletter as I can get right now. And no, I have no intention on fighting this battle. But just remember all the times I have done this in the past (mostly against malf), my success rate (its pushing 100%) and that everytime stupid effing town lynches me in this scenario.

So I need you all to ask yourself a question? Are you a moron - if so, vote me. If not, vote Dome. 

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can you please expound on this?

He cannot, I’m town, as stated above.

His reaction to my push is to say he has “close to a red letter” on me lol

Edited by Dome

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can take random people voting me without it changing my gameplan, but Slappy might not be used to people pouncing on every opportunity to kill us like I am. So I am going to make this crystal clear: 

Dome is scum and we are lynching him tonight. 

This is as close to a redletter as I can get right now. And no, I have no intention on fighting this battle. But just remember all the times I have done this in the past (mostly against malf), my success rate (its pushing 100%) and that everytime stupid effing town lynches me in this scenario.

So I need you all to ask yourself a question? Are you a moron - if so, vote me. If not, vote Dome. 

The scenario where you are being scummy then put an “almost red letter” on a town player? 

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Between BCB self voting as Town and Matts's refusal to expound when asked, if he also actually turns up Town, then at least I won't come in the Top 2 for Town LVP, so I guess that's something.

It’s not a refusal to expound. He literally has nothing to say and just threw it out there because I’m pushing him.

You can’t expound on nothing.