Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think it would be far more revealing for a last second vote to save a fellow mafia member. The likelihood that on day one two mafia members out themselves to save each other is not very high.

My vote was the last at like 45 minutes to the deadline and made it 4 to 3.  To me, that feels like mafia was fine with either bcb or daboyle, thus my thoughts of daboyle being town.

Just an FYI, from knowledge of my Hydra role, I believe that the Hydra of Porca is Town.

Not sure I'm following how the randomizer would care.  Slot number vs whether a role is a singular player or hydra

I am much more comfortable with a Daniel/Bucs/Daboyle/Dome lynch than a Porca lynch at this point.

I agree on the bucs and Daniel possible scum.

Suggestion....if you want players to follow, you might need to offer a bit more.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy is fine with me as a porca counter. That “we will tell all tomorrow” bit is funny

Do I need to spell it out for everyone?

If we are not lynched, literally the only way we cannot use our ability tonight, we can clear ourselves and potentially clear or find a confirmed mafia in the process.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Suggestion....if you want players to follow, you might need to offer a bit more.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

If we are not lynched, literally the only way we cannot use our ability tonight, we can clear ourselves and potentially clear or find a confirmed mafia in the process.

• Like 1