Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

How is this possible lol. The Lions are so so bad. 

They were just competitive with the Rams last week and previous weeks came oh so close to beating the Vikings and Ravens and lost on game winning FGs with time expiring.

But, the Eagles are demolishing them........ the NFL is wacky lol.

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

We should have been a predominately rushing team all year. 

Bruh..... like I was saying that during training camp when reporters kept talking about our run blocking looking good in padded practices like why did it take Sirianni and Gannon this long to wake up and become more balanced (Sirianni) and aggressive (Gannon)? I just don't get it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh..... like I was saying that during training camp when reporters kept talking about our run blocking looking good in padded practices like why did it take Sirianni and Gannon this long to wake up and become more balanced (Sirianni) and aggressive (Gannon)? I just don't get it.

Because Sirianni (like Doug) couldn't in his mind show his "Genius" as a OC calling run plays. He too thought reinventing the wheel was the fastest way to show the fans, See I was the right hire.

It took Doug awhile to figure that wasnt the right approach too. Balanced attacks keep Defenses on their toes. Allows you to open up the entire playbook. Not throwing it 90% of the time.

Edited by Nabbs4u