Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

Lions 0-7, Eagles coming off a demoralizing loss and looking worse each week. 1 team was bound to come out flat and get rolled. I really thought it’d be us, with Lions being hungry at home for a win and ready to translate nearly beating good teams to actually beating a bad team. Instead they just came out playing like the winless team they are.

Just now, Daimonas said:

i want dan campbell to succeed so bad

Yeah same ever since he cried at that press conference after losing to the Vikings on the FG with time expiring.

He is passionate and cares about his players, but man the Lions need even more talent than we do. Hopefully they give him enough time to try and turn it around.

• Like 1

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

Are we seriously not going to try and pass the ball once?

Up 41, this is a Belicheck type approach TBH. Ain't broke, keep doing the same thing. 

Let's hope Sirianni applies this philosophy to all games. Not talking about always running the ball but going with what is working, adapting and changing your game plan when things aren't. You know like calling 15 WR screens that are going nowhere? 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I don't even feel so good about this win. 

I feel great about it. Our play caller on both sides of the ball have made the adjustments we've been asking and the players are playing hard. Hurts passed well the few times we have thrown it today. Not sure what more you can ask out of this game. It's been about as close to a perfect result as you could ask for.

• Like 3