Post Game Thoughts. Cowboys.

cconocool

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

He is easily the defensive rookie of the year, and should be up for being a Pro bowler as well, amazing season by him and could argue he is the best player on that defense easy.  

It would be the correct argument. Parsons is the best player on our def by far. Followed by Greggory, then Diggs and probably Tank. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It would be the correct argument. Parsons is the best player on our def by far. Followed by Greggory, then Diggs and probably Tank. 

They would have a hell of a front if Trysten Hill was healthy and Neville Gallimore who had tons of upside and potential coming out of OU.  Good motor and a great athlete for his size.  Odighizuwa has been good for them in replacement so that has helped.  If they would have all those guys and add Lawrence if he was healthy that would be a solid front four with the development of Gregory on the opposite side.  

Also Kearse looks better and more consistently productive than he was on Minnesota where he struggled more in coverage and was out of position more often.  Great athlete though and is playing well in that system.  

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the replay because I didn't feeling like re-living that game.  The fact that they said that it appeared that his thumb got stuck and didn't just have some vague reason as too not being able to fine him makes the NFL's decision seem more legit.  Everyone knows the NFL has no problem fining players