Week 10 Thread: The one with THAT AP Poll

MikeT14

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I can't wait til he inexplicably gets a back-up NFL job lol. He's Nathan Peterman but somehow worse.

I threw out any expectations that I could predict who would get a chance in the NFL after Tanner Lee got drafted. I think Peters's personality is going to prevent him from actually getting that role, but could also see him somehow hanging around for a couple of years solely because of his frame and "potential"

The guy was a legit star passer in high school and has seemingly been getting worse for 6 years.

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I threw out any expectations that I could predict who would get a chance in the NFL after Tanner Lee got drafted. I think Peters's personality is going to prevent him from actually getting that role, but could also see him somehow hanging around for a couple of years solely because of his frame and "potential"

The guy was a legit star passer in high school and has seemingly been getting worse for 6 years.

That's what I meant. His "pedigree" will get him a job in the NFL. I don't know **** about him as a person but he's got the physical tools that some maniacal coach will think he can get the most out of. 

For some reason, I thought Peterman was more highly touted coming out of high school than he was. Weird. Didn't realize he was only a low 4* and the 17th QB in his class. Must've just been that Tennessee bump from whichever fans were around on this site back then lol.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That's what I meant. His "pedigree" will get him a job in the NFL. I don't know **** about him as a person but he's got the physical tools that some maniacal coach will think he can get the most out of. 

For some reason, I thought Peterman was more highly touted coming out of high school than he was. Weird. Didn't realize he was only a low 4* and the 17th QB in his class. Must've just been that Tennessee bump from whichever fans were around on this site back then lol.

Peters is just really quiet and doesn't at all seem like a guy that cares about football. 

Peterman making it this far despite being the worst QB in NFL history is crazy, but he at least had 2 good years at Pitt.