Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I happy to wait until you get past the table of contents on the issue.

I mean, that's ok... I'm good. I just assumed that those active posters expressing opinions about a topic were interested in having a conversation, and I'm not interested in sifting through 41 pages of nonsense and mediocre banter to have that conversation.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, that's ok... I'm good. I just assumed that those active posters expressing opinions about a topic were interested in having a conversation, and I'm not interested in sifting through 41 pages of nonsense and mediocre banter to have that conversation.

Okay, bye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yet he was one of a few players testing every day? Makes zero sense.

This is the part where the league comes forward in an effort to save face.

He's unvaccinated per league rules, so, yeah, he was tested everyday. But sure, trust the dude that's lied this entire time and tried to save face by quoting crackpot science theories and takes a horse dewormer.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yet he was one of a few players testing every day? Makes zero sense.

This is the part where the league comes forward in an effort to save face.

please try to fully understand the information prior to offering an opinion.

The league can simultaneously:

(1) Know that Aaron Rodgers is among a number of players for the Packers that is unvaccinated AND

(2) Not know the identity of the person who requested/authored a request submitted by the team that alternate homeopathy 'treatments' be considered

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 3

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's unvaccinated per league rules, so, yeah, he was tested everyday. But sure, trust the dude that's lied this entire time and tried to save face by quoting crackpot science theories and takes a horse dewormer.

When did he lie?

Ivermectin, although at times used as a horse dewormer, is also prescribed to and used by humans. This isn't even a question. Arguing that Ivermectin is only a horse dewormer is the definition of misinformation.

• Like 1

When did he lie?

Ivermectin, although at times used as a horse dewormer, is also prescribed to and used by humans. This isn't even a question. Arguing that Ivermectin is only a horse dewormer is the definition of misinformation.

Go away Shailene

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

When did he lie?

Uh, lol, when he said he was immunized.

Also, the FDA has blatantly said that Ivermectin doesn't treat covid. It's used to treat parasitic infections, not novel viruses. So don't quote me on ******* misinformation lol

When did he lie?

No it's not.

It's an example of it.

i.e. TL-TwoWinsAway is the definition of a bad poster