Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Love play.  My only real concern is how sick Rodgers actually gets.  Makes the #1 seed tougher to achieve, but if the team truly needs that #1 seed to make the SB, then the odds were already stacked against them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I think this affects the Packers in a negative way.

In the long run I think it might be beneficial for everyone to fully realize how improper it is to allow an ego-maniac QB to have excess influence on the organization.

I'm glad this surfaced so everyone can see his true colors and reduce the number of people who think he should stick around, or worse, stick around and have increased influence.

I guess the biggest question is if everyone thought GB would get the number one seed, if this situation with Rodgers never happened.

GB’s schedule made everyone seem like the one seed was unlikely regardless how well the team played and looked.

Fact is GB is likely winning their division, so at worse they are the 4th seed. So unless if everyone thinks the 2 or 3 are better than the 4th… it’s probably better for GB’s long term franchise outlook for them to get this game, maybe 2, look at Jordan.

Plus it’s an afc opponent… so this might not be that big of hit. Even if they lose.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I don't think Gute and/or MLF absolutely hate the idea seeing Love play in a real games prior to making a major decision on Rodgers after the season.

Agreed. Silver lining is that this has the chance to alter Rodgers career both here and elsewhere in a negative way.

• Like 1

Rodgers moaned all off season about the front office not doing enough for the team but when it came to Rodgers doing things for the good of the team he is found wanting. He comes across as a huge hypocrite.

Seriously. If there was a covid outbreak involving unvaccinated players it greatly increases the risk of the NFL calling off the game and giving us a loss. If vaccinated players had covid the NFL would do everything they can to push the game to monday/tuesday. Imagine if this caused us to lose our #1 seeding and our playoff home advantage.

Not only that if the game was called off because of unvaccinated outbreak I think the players also lose a paycheck. So Rodgers is being very selfish in this regard.

If a vaccinated player caught covid but was able to pass two negative tests within 48 hours he can return immediately to the team and play. Unvaccinated players has to stay away for the full 10 days.

It's clear that having the vaccine gives you a competitive advantage and Rodgers being a competitor you would've thought he took the jab. I don't understand him.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Chili said:

It's clear that having the vaccine gives you a competitive advantage and Rodgers being a competitor you would've thought he took the jab. I don't understand him.

I am pretty sure anyone who says they understand Rodgers is lying.  Even Rodgers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I guess the biggest question is if everyone thought GB would get the number one seed, if this situation with Rodgers never happened.

GB’s schedule made everyone seem like the one seed was unlikely regardless how well the team played and looked.

Fact is GB is likely winning their division, so at worse they are the 4th seed. So unless if everyone thinks the 2 or 3 are better than the 4th… it’s probably better for GB’s long term franchise outlook for them to get this game, maybe 2, look at Jordan.

Plus it’s an afc opponent… so this might not be that big of hit. Even if they lose.

Considering their schedule compared to the likes of a team like the Bucs, no, I didn't think they'd end up with the top seed. Still, as things stand today around the midway point of the season, they are in the drivers seat there and control their own destiny. It's right there for the taking and now they find themselves down their QB for at least 1 game due to his own actions