Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

For those who are saying it would be fine if he told the truth are up in arms about him not being vaccinated. They are trying to say the ONLY choice is to vax up and move on.

Doesnt apply to me. I definitely think getting the shots was the easiest and smartest thing to do. The downsides were / are infinitesimal - and by time it was his turn to get the shots, the data was OVERWHELMINGLY positive regards their success.

Minus going that route however, he should have just declared his choice. 

Again - he's not alone in making that choice and I dont see these other players taking the **** he is now.

Again - I think he completely outsmarted himself.

Edited by Leader

14 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You mean the bull**** line which says, you got the shot, perfectly healthy, then died a few days later, but the vaccine had nothing to do with your death. 

Sadly, I think you believe that bull****! You can't be that gullible! 

Don't get back to me! 

Dude, it's an accounting of every person who died after getting the vaccine, not who died because of the vaccine. Think how many old *** people got vaccinated. They didn't die because of the vaccine, they died cause they were old. If there was actually some medical reason that people were dying from vaccines, it would be published. 

• Like 3

On the one hand, I hate that Rodgers decided to go down this route and that McAfee took the Joe Rogan route of "just letting his guest say whatever the **** he wants without pushback" interviewing which allows a lot of misinformation to flow freely.

On the other hand, I'm glad it continues to expose the dangers of the "DO THE RESEARCH" crowd and how often they gobble up misinformation/lies.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howler said:

Also, he could have been concerned about his endorsement contracts.  Face it. There is a incredible stigma associated with being unvaccinated, as far as the media and the corporate world is concerned. Rape may be looked upon more fondly. 

Yikes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Dude, it's an accounting of every person who died after getting the vaccine, not who died because of the vaccine. Think how many old *** people got vaccinated. They didn't die because of the vaccine, they died cause they were old. If there was actually some medical reason that people were dying from vaccines, it would be published. 

Free thinkers, amirite?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Doesnt apply to me. I definitely think getting the shots was the easiest and smartest thing to do. The downsides were / are infinitesimal - and by time it was his turn to get the shots, the data was OVERWHELMINGLY positive regards their success.

Minus going that route however, he should have just declared his choice. 

Again - he's not alone in making that choice and I dont see these other players taking the **** he is now.

Again - I think he completely outsmarted himself.

Quit engaging with dude. He's making **** up at this point and completely going off the rails doing it. Let him meltdown.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He didn't sound insecure about his decision at all. He was very adamant about it. He simply didn't want to have to answer a million questions about his choice. If he had been outward about it, you would call him selfish for being a distraction

Yes, because his choice is selfish. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Striker said:

On the one hand, I hate that Rodgers decided to go down this route and that McAfee took the Joe Rogan route of "just letting his guest say whatever the **** he wants without pushback" interviewing which allows a lot of misinformation to flow freely.

On the other hand, I'm glad it continues to expose the dangers of the "DO THE RESEARCH" crowd and how often they gobble up misinformation/lies.

McAfee is a carnival barker. He is not on Aaron's level.  If he interjected, he would have been run out of the room. 

Edited by Howler

Just once I want somebody to ask the "I did my own research" crowd the question, even a basic biology question:

"What is a ribosome, and what is it's purpose in a cell and in the propagation of a virus?"

"Explain to me the difference between DNA and RNA?"

"What are the two main types of lymphocytes and explain to me their purpose?"

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Selfish to who ? You ? Lazard isn't vaccinated IIRC. Is he selfish ? I'm sure you have made decisions I wouldn't agree with and vice versa. Are we selfish ?

In order:

Selfish to society and everybody he's around.

Barring some kind of medical reason not to be vaccinated, yes Lazard is selfish

I've definitely made mistakes and been selfish in my life. I'm assuming you have as well. At the moment I can't think of anything I'm being selfish about.

EDIT: I need to let down a girl I've been talking to. Not texting her back is pretty selfish. 

• Like 1