Will the league suspend Aaron Rodgers?

Matts4313

Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?

• Yes - additional punishment including suspension
    • Yes - additional punishment, but only a fine to Rodgers (or Packers)
    • No - no additional punishment will come from the league office

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Absolutely killer for my Packers over 10 season total I had a good chunk of change on

4 more to go against the Chiefs, Seahawks (without Russ), Vikings, Rams, Bears, Ravens, Browns, Vikings, Lions. I think you might get exactly 4 from that if Love is in there all year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

There is a 110% chance that as soon as someone says "I did my own research" on a highly complicated scientific topic, whatever they're about to tell you was found on Facebook or a conspiracy site that just confirmed their existing biases and nothing more.

Aaron Rodgers is an idiot and should be treated as such. He's not immunized. He's not vaccinated. He's not anything. He's just an idiot who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

I mean that happens on both sides lol. There have been plenty of scientific articles and studies published that go against the current groupthink of the importance/effectiveness of the vaccine on transmission by people much more qualified than you and I, but when those findings get brought up people just go "lollllll garbage anti-vax nonsense".

If you can't see that or you're choosing to ignore it you're just as dug-in as the crazy facebook people on the other side.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

NFL came down hard on the Raiders with their COVID issues last year. Packers 100% knew he wasn’t vaccinated and still allowed him to break protocols over and over. NFL is gonna come down even harder on the Packers 

They should as they've all been lying about it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I mean that happens on both sides lol. There have been plenty of scientific articles and studies published that go against the current groupthink of the importance/effectiveness of the vaccine on transmission by people much more qualified than you and I, but when those findings get brought up people just go "lollllll garbage anti-vax nonsense".

If you can't see that or you're choosing to ignore it you're just as dug-in as the crazy facebook people on the other side.

Not really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not really.

Fun. Purposefully leaving out the "on transmission" part of my sentence when you bolded it, to fit your pre-existing biases, and maintain your sense of "i'm right no matter what ANYONE says", rather than deal with the cognitive dissonance. 

Almost like you're exactly what you constantly call "a clown". What a tough way to live.

Edited by Ray Reed