Josh mafia

Matts4313

@Whicker meme mafia is kind of like a rumspringa of sorts, if you take away all the ideas about it being a way to explore our adulthood and just make it about meth and grain based alcohol.

there’s nothing not to know about what’s going on cause nothing worth knowing is gonna happen 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’re making a huge mistake 

All of my posts in this thread have displayed confusion or have asked for clarification. No one not even the host has attempted to alleviate my concerns. That makes me uncomfortable. I don’t want to compete in something that makes me uncomfortable and I’m unaware of some kind of understanding that exists between players

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Whicker meme mafia is kind of like a rumspringa of sorts, if you take away all the ideas about it being a way to explore our adulthood and just make it about meth and grain based alcohol.

there’s nothing not to know about what’s going on cause nothing worth knowing is gonna happen 

Yeah. I’m out. Sorry @Matts4313

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

All of my posts in this thread have displayed confusion or have asked for clarification. No one not even the host has attempted to alleviate my concerns. That makes me uncomfortable. I don’t want to compete in something that makes me uncomfortable and I’m unaware of some kind of understanding that exists between players

Reaction Disappointed GIF by MOODMAN

I respect your decision.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It's just mafia with the sole purpose to **** around with people, troll, make fun of things, act like another poster, make a vote every 5 seconds to annoy the host, be a hydra with someone that has you on ignore, tag the owner (don't do this), make fun of things that happened in past games. Do it all while posting memes and playing an actual game of mafia

5t5y0v.jpg

Now what Matts is going to do with the game who knows, but that was basically what meme mafia is 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

So basically we are on the same page. I also am confused. 

PS - dome might respect your decision but I am leaving you right where you are.  

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

But in this game, theres no reason to understand