Raiders Reportedly Will Sign Desean Jackson

NYRaider

52 minutes ago, Geezy said:

If they were after DJax I think they would’ve done it already, unless he asking for more than the minimum 

He has been a free agent for like 24 hours and the team is still dealing with the Ruggs situation/preparing to travel cross country for a game.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Not really, they said they would point the attention to adding another WR after the game on Sunday. 

Oh ok I didn’t see that, but if it was urgent you’d think it’d be more of a priority. Unless they’ve already had a discussion and just want to iron out the details. LV is a perfect spot for DJax so it’d make sense to wait on a good situation at this point. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Oh ok I didn’t see that, but if it was urgent you’d think it’d be more of a priority. Unless they’ve already had a discussion and just want to iron out the details. LV is a perfect spot for DJax so it’d make sense to wait on a good situation at this point. 

I'm sure his agent has been negotiating with teams. Hopefully we announce it on Monday so he can practice next week and make his debut on SNF. 

Just now, SimonGruber said:

Tyrell is another RZ target I wouldn’t hate it. Sidebar Dov_Kleiman allegedly used to post in here and break all the stories and news as Billy Spikes don’t know if anybody remembers that 

Tyrell Williams has been one of the better deep threat WR throughout his career and knows our system he just can't stay healthy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tyrell Williams has been one of the better deep threat WR throughout his career and knows our system he just can't stay healthy.

Yeah, based on one big season 5 years and a bunch of injuries ago. 

I'd sign him for the fact that we need bodies and he knows the play book. But let's be real, he hasn't been one of the better anything's other than roster fodder fool's gold

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah, based on one big season 5 years and a bunch of injuries ago. 

I'd sign him for the fact that we need bodies and he knows the play book. But let's be real, he hasn't been one of the better anything's other than roster fodder fool's gold

He averaged 15.5 ypc in 2019.