When will Crosby Git Gud?

skibrett15

Crosby's proven his worth - or that he's good. He's made many a critical kick for us.  Whether he's good enough for his contract - thats purely subjective fan stuff and I'm not interested. Like ARs medical stuff is between him and his doctors - Crosby's contract is between him and the team.

The "operation" has *completely* fallen apart somehow.

I mean...what used to be solid performance is now more often a ****show for one reason of another.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

more that he *was* good.  Not that he *is* good.

He / the operation have hit a rough patch. He was good last year and I suspect would have been equally as good this year if things hadnt changed.
In other words, I dont think he's lost his touch or his leg has gone soft. The entire operation is failing.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

What a mess all around.  My guess is that this is Crosby's final season .. unless he's willing to work for peanuts next season.

Only because he's probably fed up with this, too.

Like, I'm not a big Crosby guy, but what he's dealt with this year is ridiculous and it's hard to blame him for being inconsistent.

7 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Besides Lancaster looking like he's in a sumo wrestler stance but freezes after the snap, why does everyone's stance look so damn weird here lol

Did he not hear the snap?  He reacts a full second after everyone else.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Only because he's probably fed up with this, too.

Like, I'm not a big Crosby guy, but what he's dealt with this year is ridiculous and it's hard to blame him for being inconsistent.

They've done him dirty all year.  Still though, with the cap crunch they probably won't be paying a kicker top dollar.