MNF: CHI @ PIT

Sad People

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Steelrs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2021 at 01:30 AM

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nagy needed to

1. keep the kockers streak going. that matters. almost at the record

2. give fields a chance at the hail mary to be the hero. if he misses, at least he had the shot

A hailmary isn't even need if Nagy calls stops the clock and give the offense more time. The way that last drive was going, all Fields needs was 1 or 2 more completions to put Santos in range.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Stop. The majority of Kickers are terrible. name these Kickers that hit a 60 yarder with regularity?

I think he just means the leg strength, not necessarily the accuracy. Pineiro for example has the leg, but would you bet $5 on him being able to make it when it mattered? Not me. Sadly he still has more of a chance at that distance than Santos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Stop. The majority of Kickers are terrible. name these Kickers that hit a 60 yarder with regularity?

That's not at all what he said. He said the majority have the leg. Doesn't mean they can do it accurately or at a height to avoid a block or consistently. But the pure power? Definitely. Go to a game and you'll normally see the K screwing around in pregame with how far they can kick.

• Like 1

It's going to be awfully tough for any game this season to be more poorly officiated than this one, but I'm sure the referees will cook up something later in the season. That was an absolute clown fiesta of bad/no-calls for the Bears in particular. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought I was watching Superbowl 40.

EDIT: I mean, this man is out here setting MOVING SCREENS so that he can call taunting on the Bears. It doesn't get any more blatant than this...

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

That's not at all what he said. He said the majority have the leg. Doesn't mean they can do it accurately or at a height to avoid a block or consistently. But the pure power? Definitely. Go to a game and you'll normally see the K screwing around in pregame with how far they can kick.

Yep. Becomes a situation of what's a hyper probability, very long kick or hail mary. If you trust the kicker to have the distance, that's always the better shot. 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's going to be awfully tough for any game this season to be more poorly officiated than this one, but I'm sure the referees will cook up something later in the season. That was an absolute clown fiesta of bad/no-calls for the Bears in particular. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought I was watching Superbowl 40.

EDIT: I mean, this man is out here setting MOVING SCREENS so that he can call taunting on the Bears. It doesn't get any more blatant than this...

the announcer was right.

The ref was definitely reaching.

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I didn't say anything about regularity. I said they have the leg to do it. It would be easier to give you a list of Kickers who don't have the leg.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's a hell of a passing chart

lol the interception! dude is just lasering all over the field and then that one red mark behind the LoS.

Just now, Malfatron said:

the announcer was right.

The ref was definitely reaching.

Corrente was like "hmmmm, that wasn't really taunting but you know what I can do, I can flag you for running into me!"