GDT 11/11/21 Week 10: 6-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 2-7 Miami Dolphins

DreamKid

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

Now that Lamar can throw, Roman has outlived his purpose. 

How many free runners came at Lamar tonight? The Oline was completely unprepared and Roman had no adjustments to the big blitz. 

At least one per play. The Dolphins literally ran the same formation all night long and Roman was just like "i have no idea what i'm doing"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Best case scenario for this team is 1 playoff win. We had 2 weaknesses going into this year and we did not resolve either of them (Pass Rush and OL). Maybe Ben Cleveland helps with that, but who knows.

But people wanted Lamar to throw for more yards to win twitter arguments, so they completely were on board with watching this OL crumble in the offseason as long as “moar weaponz”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

But people wanted Lamar to throw for more yards to win twitter arguments, so they completely were on board with watching this OL crumble in the offseason as long as “moar weaponz”

Pass rush at least we tried with Odafe + Houston, and Odafe is the truth. OL we just did literally nothing, and banked the entire thing on Villanueva being able to play RT, which was a huge mistake from the jump.

This gon' be quick. But first, shoutout to the Miami Dolphins for making adjustments and handling their business on both sides of the ball. With that said...

The Good, The Bad and The Fraudulent

The Good

- Absolutely nothing

The Bad

- Absolutely everything

The Fraudulent

-See above

Now we just need to fix somethings going into next week. That was just garbage to watch. They better be hyped for my two Superbowl games against those Cleveland Clowns. That's all I'm saying! Just continue to enjoy the ride. We still got a ton of football left. But yeah, yikes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

This gon' be quick. But first, shoutout to the Miami Dolphins for making adjustments and handling their business on both sides of the ball. With that said...

The Good, The Bad and The Fraudulent

The Good

- Absolutely nothing

The Bad

- Absolutely everything

The Fraudulent

-See above

Now we just need to fix somethings going into next week. That was just garbage to watch. They better be hyped for my two Superbowl games against those Cleveland Clowns. That's all I'm saying! Just continue to enjoy the ride. We still got a ton of football left. But yeah, yikes.

We're just too thin man. The injuries are glaring right now. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:59 AM, DreamKid said:

Seeing as how 2021 is the year of the WTF for this club, instead of the typical slaughter we lay down against the Dolphins... should we be expecting a massive loss?

On 11/9/2021 at 2:59 AM, DreamKid said:

Average experience for Ravens fans during prime time games:

the-ring-horror.gif

^^^ That's why they call me the "Crystal Ball Kid", also sometimes known as "that POS Ravens fan with the Pokemon Avi"(Not a lot of love for me in the Raiders Sub 😂). disclaimer- I've actually only been called the latter

happy-gilmore-shooter-mc-gavin.gif

Sucky loss but we already knew 2021 sucked, at least Odafe and Rashod did cool things. 🤷‍♂️

Just bought Outerworlds and am happy to say it captures a lot of what made FO: NV so great, also got Madden/FIFA/NHL 22. Watching 'The King of Queens' on the side, I try to hit that series pretty much every other Holiday season. Lots of Thanksgiving/Christmas episodes, it's one of the best All Time sitcoms, and Jerry Still(RIP) is GOATed in it. Add in some decadence with women once again coming for the young bull during cuffing season, and a cartoonish yet real life fence dispute with a neighbor that's convinced I'm sending phony deliveries and 'massage girls' to his house- and you have the makings of an awesome end of the year.

I won't allow the evil nature of our 2021 season to kill my vibe, and you guys shouldn't either. Next up, Chicago. 

• Like 1

Can’t live on late game heroics, eventually a team was bound to ice with these leads we spot them.

tough game, we were sorely out coached on both sides of the ball.

We’re old and fatigued in the defensive line and it really showed tonight. Also the inexperience of our safeties with Brandon Stephens and Geno Stone on the field at the same time is a problem.  

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

can someone help me understand why Jimmy Smith is just like not playing?

Same reason when the Coaching staff hated Gus Edwards. Same reason they hated Williams' beginning of the year. And now, the same reason I keep seeing Bell while Freeman is the better producer. In short, they got their picks. Or, they believe he's cooked. Just don't know.