Teller gets contract extension (4 years, $14.2M per)

ReggieCamp

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I like that area. I played a game @ West Liberty and really liked their campus

Are you referring to the west liberty school district in Ohio, or the West liberty University that is in West Virginia? Just wanted to clarify since you called it a campus. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Are you referring to the west liberty school district in Ohio, or the West liberty University that is in West Virginia? Just wanted to clarify since you called it a campus. 

Really surprised there are multiple people alive that know both of these places 😄

I thought the same thing but I figured he meant the Tigers and not the Hilltoppers but who knows...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Really surprised there are multiple people alive that know both of these places 😄

I thought the same thing but I figured he meant the Tigers and not the Hilltoppers but who knows...

Lol no kidding. Strangely we have a couple locational connections that are pretty random and not in direct proximity.

46 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Look at you pretending buno sounds smart enough to have once played football on a college campus.

You keep putting that good out in the world sir!

• Like 3