Teller gets contract extension (4 years, $14.2M per)

ReggieCamp

One of the things being mentioned is that this team is going to be together for 4 years. 

This is a excellent selling point to Mayfield

Because when Kc,Baltimore, and Buffalo feel the full effect of signing there qbs there is going to have to be significant changes on there teams.

Ps excellent timing switch over to signing players instead of TALKING about what is his name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Side note but I remember interviewing somebody a couple years ago at our work place. As part of his background he started talking about how he lost his virginity to his second cousin. For various reasons I did not end up scoring him very well. Regardless, the people above me decided to hire him and now I share a building with him and see him every night. I always wonder how his family reunions go.

Probably pretty fun for him and his cousin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Side note but I remember interviewing somebody a couple years ago at our work place. As part of his background he started talking about how he lost his virginity to his second cousin. For various reasons I did not end up scoring him very well. Regardless, the people above me decided to hire him and now I share a building with him and see him every night. I always wonder how his family reunions go.

WindingAthleticFulmar-max-1mb.gif

8fa15a7a8a08be9b2f0788b44f401692.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I would need to see pics of his 2nd cousin before making a judgement

• Like 2

I'd like to think this is some sort of 4D chess move by the FO to show Baker that he needs to sign a deal that works for the team and not just himself. This way they can keep All Pro OL around to protect him. 

edit: also great signing here. Teller has earned it and has really become a beast. Hope they lock up Bill Callahan for 4 more years too

Edited by JDD
  • Like 1