Teller gets contract extension (4 years, $14.2M per)

ReggieCamp

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Did you not see what happened to the last guy that tried to talk like he was better than us?

Better or just have no idea the locations you guys are talking about? I did learn today though that Bellefontaine has the highest point in Ohio. I didn't see the elevation so I'm guessing its 7' above sea-level? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Are you referring to the west liberty school district in Ohio, or the West liberty University that is in West Virginia? Just wanted to clarify since you called it a campus. 

WLU

we got smoked  62-28. Liked the stadium. It was one of the better atmospheres I played in. Best was It was Adrian College. It was erie not having anything behind the sidelines besides trees. Very similar to the Cuyahoga Heights football stadium if anyone’s ever been there.

Edited by buno67

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

WLU

we got smoked  62-28. Liked the stadium. It was one of the better atmospheres I played in. Best was It was Adrian College. It was erie not having anything behind the sidelines besides trees. Very similar to the Cuyahoga Heights football stadium if anyone’s ever been there.

I have driven by the Adrian College stadium (wife is from Adrian). 

Tom Heckert is too as a fun fact. Or just a fact.  

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

WLU

54 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In Michigan? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JDD said:

Better or just have no idea the locations you guys are talking about? I did learn today though that Bellefontaine has the highest point in Ohio. I didn't see the elevation so I'm guessing its 7' above sea-level? 

Bellefontaine is also home of the first concrete street in America and for a long time had the shortest street in the world (still the shortest street in America).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Mr. King also has a guy with a meth hookup that hangs out under the Adrian College bleachers. 

r590623_1296x518_5-2.jpg

Sounds like you probably already know this though.

• Like 2