GDT - Week 10 - vs relevant only due to constant failure

Hunter2_1

Even with Chubb and Hunt out, I would still put respect to the Browns' running game because their OL has shown themselves to be able to open up holes for anyone who lines up back there. But it does swing the game at least a bit in the Pats' direction.

I'm expecting like a 16-13 game. 

11 hours ago, Apparition said:

Even with Chubb and Hunt out, I would still put respect to the Browns' running game because their OL has shown themselves to be able to open up holes for anyone who lines up back there. But it does swing the game at least a bit in the Pats' direction.

Yeah 100%. I still have them as the best offensive line in the league. Some absolute farmer strength bull dozers in the middle of that line. Tretter is immovable 

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah 100%. I still have them as the best offensive line in the league. Some absolute farmer strength bull dozers in the middle of that line. Tretter is immovable 

Hance has definitely struggled at times replacing Conklin at RT. Run blocking should still be good with him in there, but he could cause Baker to get pressured.

Our defense is going to have to have a good game and get after Mac. If not, I think our injuries on offense will be too much to overcome and you guys will likely win.

I think the game comes down to how your offense does against our defense.

Our pass rush can be lethal and our run D has been strong almost all year. However, Joe Woods needs to let our CBS play man to man. We shut down Jamar Chase and Cinci (if you ignore garbage time). 

The only offenses to torch us had Mahomes, Herbert, and Murray.

Edited by candyman93

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think the game comes down to how your offense does against our defense.

Our pass rush can be lethal and our run D has been strong almost all year. However, Joe Woods needs to let our CBS play man to man. We shut down Jamar Chase and Cinci (if you ignore garbage time). 

The only offenses to torch us had Mahomes, Herbert, and Murray.

I agree

If you play man coverage, Mac struggles with that so far. He's good at finding players in soft spot of zones. If he can't get anything going whatsoever, I don't see how we win. Our run game is good, but so is your run D. 

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I agree

If you play man coverage, Mac struggles with that so far. He's good at finding players in soft spot of zones. If he can't get anything going whatsoever, I don't see how we win. Our run game is good, but so is your run D. 

Our offense is going to struggle against you guys. We are very heavy ball control, run heavy, and take deep shots to DPJ. Our only true man to man threats are DPJ and Njoku. Hooper and Landry are good against zone, but that’s it.

This could be a 17-14 type of game.