Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Nacho 

For the record ya'll should go after gopher too 

i agree.

gopher saving himself at night is sketch.

i regret being too hasty to move, not knowing mwil would also vote gopher last minute, and then squire moving off too so i couldnt move back

also, if nacho flips framer, that means slappymalf are cleared

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

I would not take role cop under any circumstance.

i was claiming to protect you because your move appeared harmless based on slappy a claim and I didnt believe orca, then you lied.

ah yes, i'd lie when you already softed a watch/track invest on me. sounds like something i'd do as scum.

i visited no one. you'll be lynched for this tomorrow so i hope you're scum simply trying to eliminate my role.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

ah yes, i'd lie when you already softed a watch/track invest on me. sounds like something i'd do as scum.

i visited no one. you'll be lynched for this tomorrow so i hope you're scum simply trying to eliminate my role.

Lol ok 

Let's think this through Nacho. Tell me where I'm off.

You picked the highest valued town role at 4 points

You decided that you weren't going to use the ability essentially guaranteeing your expensive role would be useless until day 3 at the earliest. 

Then when called out on it, you claimed to be the ninja.

Then you flip flopped and claimed and that Dome is a role cop and framing you as scum.

Did I miss anything? 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You picked the highest valued town role at 4 points

You decided that you weren't going to use the ability essentially guaranteeing your expensive role would be useless until day 3 at the earliest. 

Then when called out on it, you claimed to be the ninja.

Then you flip flopped and claimed and that Dome is a role cop and framing you as scum.

these are all true statements.

although honestly i didn't read the point system at the time, i just picked what i thought was strongest KEKW

these are all true statements.

although honestly i didn't read the point system at the time, i just picked what i thought was strongest KEKW

Why, as town, would you ever both willingly not use your ability and claim a mafia aligned role at any point? 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Unless you and nacho and dome all cooked up a big brain bus together, yes

Which, for the record, if Orca had red lettered Nacho and you felt as though you were going to be on the ropes 2 days in a row, is an easy way to get ahead of it by just throwing him to the wolves. Then it "clears" both of you, Nacho's actual frame is left to be discovered by the cop (Orca hypothetically speaking) or alleged cop (Malfatron), and you coast to a WIFOM bus victory.

Dome – Orca (27), Nacho (28)
Mwil23 – Slapatron (19), Nacho (29)
Pickle Rick
Slapatron – Orca (21), Gopher (25), Nacho (27)
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (20), Dome (29)
The Orca
gopherwrestler – Pickle (19)
Bcb1213 – Nacho (29)
kingseanjohn – Pickle (19)

Vote Count

4 Nacho – Slapatron, Dome, Mwil, Bcb
2 Pickle – KSJ, Gopher
1 Dome – Nacho