Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, with the game possibly being broken d1 we had to get the strongman and framer to me is blah.  Really didn't expect everyone to go cop and almost give us 3 kill n1 lmao

Malf and I were trying to sway everyone to really think about it before just claiming a power role. Haha.

Thats why day 2 I tagged Dome and said he lied to me. I commented day 1 in our Hydra chat that Dome was the only one that understood that a vanilla game was in town's best interest.

Alas Malf was right and everyone was greedy and wanted the power roles.

What is appalling to me is that I made the hands down best post of the game and only got 1 like and it was from @The Orca lmao

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

good-morning-gentlemen-cartman.gif

"Today, on this blood stained ground, we will make a stand, not for our lives, but instead for a just and noble vision that our forefathers handed down to us.  Yes, it is that very vision, a utopia if you will, that we lay down our very souls right here and now to secure.  Do you feel the chill in the air, gentlemen you must embrace that chill, for that is death upon our doorstep.  We have the honor, we have the will, we have the resolve, we have the freedom to march forward and make our future ours, whether in this life or the next, rest easy after today.  But as for today, fight like hell for it will surely be our last.  Give me hell, or give a Kyle free society" 

"Wait wh----"

"Charge!!!!!!!"

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Malf and I were trying to sway everyone to really think about it before just claiming a power role. Haha.

Thats why day 2 I tagged Dome and said he lied to me. I commented day 1 in our Hydra chat that Dome was the only one that understood that a vanilla game was in town's best interest.

Everyone as BP or commuter breaks the game imo with only lynches available lol.  Town should have gone that route 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone as BP or commuter breaks the game imo with only lynches available lol.  Town should have gone that route 

Unfortunately swaying the masses proved to be impossible and some people thirst for the power too much.

The role I wanted to be was commuter. I confirmed it only commuted us at night time. It was the only thing that could "prevent" a strongman hit if I understood it correctly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

roles give us information to work with, tbh

even me not using my role gave us information (Dome assumed I used my move knowing I'm a cop, leading to the contradiction).

I'm not sure a vanilla game would've benefited town, but I see where you're coming from.

..then again, I didnt really read well enough when i picked the role LIS. lol

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yep, that how i knew we needed to go 0.

< 18 was my goal, and we barely made it

BTW Town, Malf had no faith in you. His original guess to how many points we were giving the mafia was 18, but he thought there were only 11 players. Once @Whicker corrected him that it was 12, he changed it to 20.

I had slightly more faith in you folks and put the number at 15. Had Malf and I been the lynch day 1 instead of Forge, the mafia would have had 21 points. (Which means they have 3 kills day 1... Plus the lynch. LOL)

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, that how i knew we needed to go 0.

< 18 was my goal, and we barely made it

it's like you should have pushed for town to go BP and slow the kills from mafia.  

Framer, roleblock, godfather, ninja would all be useless.  Role cop would be nerfed.  

50% of factional hits would have failed

Edited by squire12