Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

And on the flipside, it gave mafia an advantage that either Malf/I had a passive ability or we commuted. 

That's a double edged sword. 

I understand why Whicker did it though. 

I appreciate your perspective a lot. I want to be a better host and it is counter to that to be close minded on how others operate 

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ll just try and be even more specific when I’m writing roles (assuming anyone ever wants me as a host again LOL) and state outright what kind of results you’ll receive at night. 

Dont do that.

part of the fun of playing is the speculation from the players

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

I appreciate your perspective a lot. I want to be a better host and it is counter to that to be close minded on how others operate 

Thank you for saying this. 

I'll have to throw everyone for a loop and host again sometime. 

I'll start scheming up a theme soon. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

And on the flipside, it gave mafia an advantage that either Malf/I had a passive ability or we commuted.

or you had a move and did not submit a move....NACHO

or had an even night move and thus would not have been able to submit a move

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That's a double edged sword. 

I understand why Whicker did it though. 

Just now, squire12 said:

or you had a move and did not submit a move....NACHO

or had an even night move and thus would not have been able to submit a move

For the purposes of this game, Nacho is an outlier and I dont think there was an "even night move".

Like I said, I am usually the minority in things like this, but ya'll can see how my mind works and it somewhat makes sense. Lol

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ll just try and be even more specific when I’m writing roles (assuming anyone ever wants me as a host again LOL) and state outright what kind of results you’ll receive at night. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Dont do that.

part of the fun of playing is the speculation from the players

@Whicker host discretion is a thing and should remain so.   order of operations, game set up, info shared, how it is shared can and should be left up to the host based on how they feel comfortable and best suits the game they created.  

I feel it is up to the players to adapt to that process and ask questions of the host to get clarification .....and the hosts can provide as much or as little clarity as they feel is warranted

• Like 3

Just now, squire12 said:

@Whicker host discretion is a thing and should remain so.   order of operations, game set up, info shared, how it is shared can and should be left up to the host based on how they feel comfortable and best suits the game they created.  

I feel it is up to the players to adapt to that process and ask questions of the host to get clarification .....and the hosts can provide as much or as little clarity as they feel is warranted

100%

Just now, Whicker said:
9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Funny enough @Whicker, I just looked back and the last game I hosted was the game I messed up on and had to end the game. 

Expand  

Haha oh man I remember that! I played so well that game 

Such a fun game! @Whicker our scum team was on a roll at the beginning, and we ended up putting on an absolute show arguing with one another. I was trying to survive one more day (it would have worked too) and flipped it headed towards endgame with you bussing me and then us skating to an easy win the following day.

• Like 1