Week 11: Packers (8-2) at VIKINGS (4-5)

swede700

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I believe they can, if the coaches continue to coach aggressively.

Cousins to Jefferson has been electric the last 2 weeks, that needs to continue!!

I believe that they will keep airing it out. But Cousins threw 3 almost INTs and fumbled once but the team had no turnovers for the game. That is not sustainable.

The team will have a game where they just miss on a few throws, Dalvin/Kirk fumbles and the game just gets away from them.

Edited by Nozizaki

46 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I believe that they will keep airing it out. But Cousins threw 3 almost INTs and fumbled once but the team had no turnovers for the game. That is not sustainable.

The team will have a game where they just miss on a few throws, Dalvin/Kirk fumbles and the game just gets away from them.

The hope is that you go 3 (games where the breaks go a little your way) -  1 (2 pics 1 fumble game) instead of going 2-2 because of a lack of aggressive play calling (just using a 4 game example). The rules all favor offense, you have to be so lucky/more talented than the competition (and in the NFL you never are) to get up by 7 in the second quarter and then try to sit on a lead and win.

50 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

The Packers also had the third ranked defense. Granted they were missing some players, it’s not a push over unit. Turnovers are going to happen when you play aggressive but Cousins can’t throw the game away either. 

58 minutes ago, sinceAtikevike said:

The hope is that you go 3 (games where the breaks go a little your way) -  1 (2 pics 1 fumble game) instead of going 2-2 because of a lack of aggressive play calling (just using a 4 game example). The rules all favor offense, you have to be so lucky/more talented than the competition (and in the NFL you never are) to get up by 7 in the second quarter and then try to sit on a lead and win.

Agreed. Trust the process, not the results. If you play not to lose, you guarantee that you can't win against good teams.

• Like 1