WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

Just now, lovetitans said:

I'm still trying to figure what he did that warranted being ejected? He was getting the **** beat out of him. Maybe they ejected him for not defending himself? lol

maybe he was egging Green on all game, not sure, I just enjoyed watching it haha

Just now, renndawg37 said:

maybe he was egging Green on all game, not sure, I just enjoyed watching it haha

He was talking about not being respected or some stupid stuff during the week. I know the kid's good, but I can't be the only one that thinks hes a freaking moron. Said it since last year, he cares 100% more about himself than the team. 

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I think I like the possibility that AJ Green could see a suspension for this and that would happen for our game against them next week. So I'd like to possibly thank Ramsey lol

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

He was talking about not being respected or some stupid stuff during the week. I know the kid's good, but I can't be the only one that thinks hes a freaking moron. Said it since last year, he cares 100% more about himself than the team. 

lol in the NFL General GDT I said he probably deserved it and people are pretty butthurt 

Archived