WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

this isn't rocket science. when i watch mark richt's miami team from week to week he'll have some stretches of head-scratching playcalling sometime but it's super apparent that he's able to recognize when things are and aren't working and tweak accordingly. but apparently that's too much to expect from an nfl coaching staff.

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

Play calling the past 3 drives... 6 passes, 3 runs...

That somehow equates to a predictable run only offense... 

Offense (and maybe the d now too) is in disarray right now.... But its been lack of execution for the offense so far

We've put ourselves in holes with the run. That's the problem.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

They haven't been able to do that all year. You'd think at some point the coaches would recognize that and change what they do. That's what good coaches do.

They started to do it this first half, but right when we get a lead, back into pansy mode.

We scored a rushing touchdown on a 3rd and goal at the 1 already today...

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Guys, you seem to be forgetting that we are wait for it.........

Winning. until that changes why cant we be happy lol.

Because the Titans seemed to have their foot on the gas and looked to have let off just a little we are letting the Ravens hang around 

1 minute ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Drive 1... Pass, pass, pass

Drive 2... Rub, run, pass (makeable 3rd and 4)

Drive 3... Run, pass, run (3rd and 1)

I don't care about drive 1. I wasn't complaining on that drive. Wasn't that the dropped pass drive? Second and third drives they've put us in holes with the run, not huge deficits of yardage, but with making our playcalling glaringly obvious.

Archived