The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

37 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Story 5 won???!!!

@Daboyle with the best story easily

Except for mine of course which was obviously overlooked due to its length lol

You all clearly don’t know bcb very well lol. I would have bet the farm plus that the sex story was his. Edit: NVM I see 3 people guessed his

I voted story 1 because it was OC, had a biteable length to chew, and i was a little confused by it so it made me read it again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Story 5 won???!!!

@Daboyle with the best story easily

Except for mine of course which was obviously overlooked due to its length lol

You all clearly don’t know bcb very well lol. I would have bet the farm plus that the sex story was his. Edit: NVM I see 3 people guessed his

To be fair I had submitted with  different competition requirements when I wrote it lol 

• Like 1

Fill in all four blanks IN THEAD to be safe from this elimination, answer one incorrectly and you will go to the 1v1 discord trivia challenge. The loser of the 1v1 Trivia Challenge is the loser of this Survival Elimination. 

__________ is the name of the incident that took the lives of several researchers in Russia.

Two died of _________ trauma and one died of a ________ fracture. The rest died of ________.

@bcb1213 @Tk3 @Pickle Rick @The Orca

Edited by Dome

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

Fill in all four blanks IN THEAD to be safe from this elimination, answer one incorrectly and you will go to the 1v1 discord trivia challenge. The loser of the 1v1 Trivia Challenge is the loser of this Survival Elimination. 

The Dyatlov Pass incident is the name of the incident that took the lives of several researchers in Russia.

Two died of ______chest ___ trauma and one died of a __skull ______ fracture. The rest died of _ hypothermia 

@bcb1213 @Tk3 @Pickle Rick @The Orca

Answer in quote 

@Tk3 @Pickle Rick @The Orca

This air disaster took place in the __________ mountains. 

Many of the survivors had to resort to __________ to stay alive. 

_________ people survived the initial accident, but only __________ survived until rescue.

Fill in all four blanks IN THEAD to be safe from this elimination, answer one incorrectly and you will go to the 1v1 discord trivia challenge. The loser of the 1v1 Trivia Challenge is the loser of this Survival Elimination. 

9 hours ago, Dome said:

@Tk3 @Pickle Rick @The Orca

This air disaster took place in the ANDES mountains. 

Many of the survivors had to resort to CANNIBALISM to stay alive. 

33 people survived the initial accident, but only 16 survived until rescue.

Fill in all four blanks IN THEAD to be safe from this elimination, answer one incorrectly and you will go to the 1v1 discord trivia challenge. The loser of the 1v1 Trivia Challenge is the loser of this Survival Elimination. 

Citation below

https://www.britannica.com/event/Uruguayan-Air-Force-flight-571

@Tk3 didn’t exactly remember the story but he still told a doozie! And with accuracy!

He is safe.

@The Orca is in the 1v1 against @Pickle Rick. If Orca loses he is eliminated from the game, if Pickle loses he will join Orca in Purgatory.

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca will you be competing or coming to an agreement? Please respond by tonight at midnight EST.

@Malfatron

@Whicker

@Daboyle

@bcb1213

@Tk3

You will all be competing in the next survival competition, however we can’t begin until the results of the Survival Elimination are known… so the deadline for Round 1 moves is TBD.

Survival Completion - Hillclimb Hiking

There’s a steep and rocky hillside (read: cliff) that you guys are going to try to climb up. The first one to the flagpole at the top is safe from the next survival elimination! idk what this has to do with survival, pretend a mountain lion is chasing you or something.

Rules:

The flagpole at the top of the mountain is 50 yards away.
Each round you will attempt to run 15 yards up the hill (D15 roll)
Other players will attempt to stop you with moves they submit between rounds. You will be submitting moves of your own and attempting to stop other players progress as well.

Teamwork is allowed and encouraged and Discord use is allowed.

Moves (one move per round, processed after your yards are run, one use each):

Throw a rock - D100 roll, roll over 33 to hit your target and knock them out for one round. If you miss the rock will randomly hit someone else.

Rockslide - Each player behind you at the end of this round will fall backwards 1-5 spots.

Lunch Break - Tie yourself to a rock this round. You won’t go anywhere but you’ll be immune to any other moves. Tomorrow night you can move twice.

Grappling hook - D100 roll, roll over 50 to hook your target. D20 roll to determine how many places you drag them down or up in your direction. They cannot pass you in either direction.

10 hours ago, Dome said:

@Tk3 didn’t exactly remember the story but he still told a doozie! And with accuracy!

He is safe.

@The Orca is in the 1v1 against @Pickle Rick. If Orca loses he is eliminated from the game, if Pickle loses he will join Orca in Purgatory.

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca will you be competing or coming to an agreement? Please respond by tonight at midnight EST.

Someone will waive the white flag im sure 

14 hours ago, Dome said:

He is safe.

I'll bow out

On 4/1/2022 at 2:57 PM, Malfatron said:

I voted story 1 because it was OC, had a biteable length to chew, and i was a little confused by it so it made me read it again

Are you suggesting story 6 was not OC?

You offend my honor, sir

• Like 1