The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

C2

@bcb1213’s net gets caught on the bottom…

he yanks and pulls and heaves until… ppppppfffffffttttttttttt air bubbles come rising to the top.

Bcb has inflated a raft!

In a shocking turn of events, bcb can save himself and one extra person originally set to be sent to elimination 

bcb would you like to save someone else, or only yourself?

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213’s net gets caught on the bottom…

he yanks and pulls and heaves until… ppppppfffffffttttttttttt air bubbles come rising to the top.

Bcb has inflated a raft!

In a shocking turn of events, bcb can save himself and one extra person originally set to be sent to elimination 

bcb would you like to save someone else, or only yourself?

These are all my friends. Let the best men win 

Just myself please 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

These are all my friends. Let the best men win 

Just myself please 

@Malfatron @Tk3 @Whicker

as friends of bcb, you have been provided the opportunity to lose an elimination.

It will be posted late tonight and players will be asked to schedule a time to meet me in discord to complete it sometime over the next several days. So please keep that in mind. The comp should take just a few minutes. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Malfatron @Tk3 @Whicker

as friends of bcb, you have been provided the opportunity to lose an elimination.

It will be posted late tonight and players will be asked to schedule a time to meet me in discord to complete it sometime over the next several days. So please keep that in mind. The comp should take just a few minutes. 

Youre Welcome GIF by BayWa AG

10 hours ago, Dome said:

@Malfatron @Tk3 @Whicker

Any evening works for me. Just let me know

Something’s Fishy… I think it’s the Quiz!

@Malfatron @Tk3 @Whicker

In Discord I will ask you 10 fish related questions, posted all at once. Each correct answer will earn you one point, tiebreakers will be decided based on which player took less time to complete the quiz. Players who have not completed this quiz by Saturday at 11pm EST will be sent to Purgatory. If all players complete the quiz, only the lowest score will be sent to Purgatory. 

Feel free to brush up on some fish quizzes and trivia if you can’t take the quiz right away  

Please SCHEDULE A TIME to complete this quiz. This doesn’t mean showing up at one of the times I have said I can be available and expecting that I’m checking my PMs every 5 minutes. If I say I’ll be around from 10am-3:30pm EST you still need to get ahold of me ahead of time (preferably an hour or more) with a more precise time in mind.

Tuesday availability: 10am-3pm EST evening  times tbd.