Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Johnson done for season

chris jackson's sudden decline in performance might make more sense now. almost certain he was playing through injury vs NO. vrabel said something about him playing on one foot. but man, just miserable to lose yet another CB.

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

chris jackson's sudden decline in performance might make more sense now. almost certain he was playing through injury vs NO. vrabel said something about him playing on one foot. but man, just miserable to lose yet another CB.

Yea he’s dealt with injuries all year and it was time to shut him down for 3 weeks. Hopefully Molden and Skrine can hold it down at nickel.

23 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Don’t really have many options. He’s slow as molasses but I doubt he plays much even if he does get elevated. It is a good sign that AJ wasn’t added to IR.

yeah, i'm not criticizing the move, AP was obviously washed, we obviously need bodies at WR, and it's a wasteland out there. just funny how bad it's gotten.

People where complaining on Twitter that AP’s nickname is AD, guess the AD stands for All Done am I right 🙋🏻‍♂️

So looking ahead to Sunday 

NE plays a ton of zone 

NWI could be in line for another big game if Tannehill doesn’t throw it to the Pats 

The Titans could really help themselves by jumping out to a few score lead 

Mac Jones hasn’t had to really lead the Pats to victory in any of there wins really 

Another small thing that probably won’t be a factor but I’m interested to see how Mac Jones plays in colder weather 

As of now the temperature is suppose to be in the late 30s Sunday 

Mac doesn’t have a strong arm 

So if it’s cold and some wind and the Titans do get a lead I’m interested to see if Mac can throw enough to get them back in it 

Titans have to sell out to stop the run 

It would be ideal for Long and Evans to get back out there 

If the Titans can’t stop the run we won’t win 

Titans need AJ Brown to suit up 

I know he’s hurt but we need him out there