Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That was both of your takes on my post?? If anything you both just proved my point. 

How Happy were the Eagles players (Desean, Shady, Vick  and Maclin) with Chip when the Eagles went nuts and actually won the NFCE in 2013? 

It's not a matter of given DTM credit it's about recognizing why the players are acting the way their acting. Winning! Not losing, not getting monkey stomped, Winning! The video you showed was during a Win, during a 7-1 start to the season. If the roles were reversed, video during a loss, during a blowout, during a 1-7 season , you're both off your rocker if you think that would be occurring.

To be expected, that all.

And when we were having success in 2013, was this also your perspective? 
Because I remember you defending Chip weeks after he was fired, leaving our team a broken, heartless, soulless, defeated, and fractured franchise lol.

We're 7-1. We deserve to feel good about it, and so does the team.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I was responding to this post. Next time Quote the tree and understand the post I made.

I understand it perfectly. We're 7-1 and you're still taking the wind out of Doug's sails every chance you get. I'm just saying you were blasting Howie and Lurie when they fired Chip and defended Chip till the bitter end and beyond, I just don't get why you dislike Doug so much lol. Even if you hate him, he's got us at 7-1. Gotta be a little happy, this team makes us sour every other chance it gets.

10 hours ago, Phire said:

I understand it perfectly. We're 7-1 and you're still taking the wind out of Doug's sails every chance you get. I'm just saying you were blasting Howie and Lurie when they fired Chip and defended Chip till the bitter end and beyond, I just don't get why you dislike Doug so much lol. Even if you hate him, he's got us at 7-1. Gotta be a little happy, this team makes us sour every other chance it gets.

My response wasn't a knock on DTM just acknowledging that the atmosphere, happy go lucky, smiles, etc... Was due to the overall record. Not that they only like DTM because of it. Acknowledging that things (attitude, atmosphere,player relationships) might be different if the record was reversed. 

I'm coming around to the hire. I've given him credit for Hiring the right supporting Cast. What I won't do like I did do with Chip prematurely is get all giddy about this start , this Supposed SB bound team until this year unfolds since technically he hasn't even achieved what Chip did (NFCE Title ,10 Win seasons), Yet!

If we remain legit, DTM continues to call a balanced attack, I'll drop the nickname. Until then I'll continue to be Glass 1/2 full until proven otherwise. That's all.

Archived