Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

44 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Honestly I would rather have faced Siemian. He has been pretty bad. I think his confidence was shot.

The Broncos defense was apparently voicing their displeasure with the QB situation.

I think making a change gives the rest of the team some hope. Brock also is probably confident and wanting to prove himself.

None of this means we shouldn't win, but I'd rather go against the guy who is in a downward spiral. 

If history says anything though Brock is an awful QB by pretty much every standard. The guy went in the third round base on projection only(I am an ASU guy and I have no idea why he went that high, he was awful his last year in Tempe) and was never good in the league. Brock might be confident, but confidence doesn't replace ability. Siemian isn't good at all, but he has at least shown some ability in the NFL.

But yea, your point about maybe rejuvenating the rest of the team could very well be the case. If your team turns on you as a QB, it is probably time for a change.

9 hours ago, Danger said:

I remember hearing that as being one of his biggest knocks coming out of AZ State. He still hasn't fixed that yet?

Yeah man I think he's still pretty immobile

Siemen would move around a lot and leave the pocket if pressure influenced that. He had the mobility to do that though, Brock's just a big target sitting there

And whoever said the Broncos D is scary as you know what - I wholeheartedly agree. This is going to be a tough game, I'm glad we're at home

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

The Giants beat Denver, I think as long as our coaches do their job—and there's no reason to believe they won't—this shouldn't be a game we lose. 

No way. If we're serious about doing anything this season we put Denver away.

^^ If the Denver's Defense wasn't a Legit SB caliber Defense, I might agree. That's not the case. Acting as though Brock is "incapable" of managing a game , is short sided thinking considering he did it for almost a 1/2 of season with the Broncos 2 years ago. This is a Team/Defense that made Dallas look like Punks and the Giants look like a Real Team. I have No idea which team we'll face come Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

^^ If the Denver's Defense wasn't a Legit SB caliber Defense, I might agree. That's not the case. Acting as though Brock is "incapable" of managing a game , is short sided thinking considering he did it for almost a 1/2 of season with the Broncos 2 years ago. This is a Team/Defense that made Dallas look like Punks and the Giants look like a Real Team. I have No idea which team we'll face come Sunday.

I agree that their defense will come to play. But we're at home, and Denver pretty much sucks on the road. Even their defense takes a big step back when traveling. They're 1-3 on the road with their ONLY win being against the 49ers.

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Which means, if we are a serious contender, we need to handle an inferior team and get the W at home. 

Archived