Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS
Davis, Todd ILB Ankle LP - - -
Latimer, Cody WR Knee FP - - -
Leary, Ron G Elbow LP - - -
Parks, Will S Shoulder FP - - -
Ray, Shane OLB Wrist FP - - -
Sanders, Emmanuel WR Ankle LP - - -
Stephenson, Donald T Calf DNP

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS
Allen, Beau DT Foot FP - - -
Barner, Kenjon RB Hamstring FP - - -
Darby, Ronald CB Ankle LP - - -
Graham, Brandon DE Shoulder FP - - -
Robinson, Patrick CB Concussion FP - - -
Vaitai, Halapoulivaati T Hip FP - -

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Do you guys think Darby plays? I think they might just give him another week's rest and have him come back fully healthy after the bye.

From what I've read his ankle is healed. It's already well beyond the timetable for return. His issue is conditioning. So if he's in game shape, he'll play. If not, he probably won't. From what I understand there's no risk to his ankle if he plays at this point.

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

From what I've read his ankle is healed. It's already well beyond the timetable for return. His issue is conditioning. So if he's in game shape, he'll play. If not, he probably won't. From what I understand there's no risk to his ankle if he plays at this point.

I think you let him play some snaps 15-25. The bye won't help with game speed. 

5 minutes ago, Phire said:
8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Do you guys think Darby plays? I think they might just give him another week's rest and have him come back fully healthy after the bye.

That's good to know but barring Robinson not clearing protocol/set back I'd rather Darby sit 2 more weeks to be certain. Need him more after the bye then the Denver Game.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

That's good to know but barring Robinson not clearing protocol/set back I'd rather Darby sit 2 more weeks to be certain. Need him more after the bye then the Denver Game.

P-Rob's already cleared the NFL's Concussion protocol. He's playing.

3 hours ago, Phire said:

Brock is awful. They downgrade at QB but they also make it a little harder to prepare against him (only because we don't have recent film on him in this year's Denver offense) for our defense. It really shouldn't matter considering dude is a statue and our DL is gonna eat him alive.

3 hours ago, Phire said:

I would have been a little more worried about this game if Trevor Siemian was starting to be honest. 

Honestly I would rather have faced Siemian. He has been pretty bad. I think his confidence was shot.

The Broncos defense was apparently voicing their displeasure with the QB situation.

I think making a change gives the rest of the team some hope. Brock also is probably confident and wanting to prove himself.

None of this means we shouldn't win, but I'd rather go against the guy who is in a downward spiral. 

Archived