Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

I know this is beating a dead horse that's already been beaten into ground beef, but god I hate our midnight green helmet lol. The blackout would be sick with black helmets or white helmets. 

I hate that helmet every week doesn't match the jersey at all 

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I hate that helmet every week doesn't match the jersey at all 

it ruins everything. Can't do kelly green, looks awkward for black/white... and yeah, it's a different shade from our jerseys. It's literally seaweed colored.

I hope they were using Burton a lot in practice all week with Ertz being limited?

Already going to be tough with the NFZ. Adding Wentz losing his #1 receiver, hope he doesn't get killed holding the ball to long Trying to find someone open.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope they were using Burton a lot in practice all week with Ertz being limited?

It's not like Burton is a new player who doesn't know the offense and hasn't had practice reps with Wentz for 2 years now.

Carson has a pretty solid connection with him when he is on the field from what I've seen too.

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Over under... 2.5 turnovers on defense?

Not sure what to expect. Broncos lost the ball 11 times (-9 in turnover differential) the last three games. This is exceptionally bad, which means sometime they need to improve. I hope this is not against the Eagles. 

I think Eagles win the turnover battle, but we should not expect the Broncos to turn over the ball at that level.

Archived