Week 13 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Meow said:

It's Shanahan. He's got no confidence in Jimmy G, but won't play lance who can actually run. Either way, we're screwed. Game over. 23 points in the first half, no 2nd half adjustments. This is the type of coaching that lost us the super bowl. 

Eh...I'll put more on the players than the playcalling during the super bowl. There was really only one questionable pass play call on 2nd and 5 in the 4th that was questionable. The rest of the playcalling was fine. Jimmy was just hot garbage in the 4th (along with Mike Person) 

1 minute ago, struby3 said:

I still think SF is going to win this game. It will be an ugly win, but I'll take it.

You must be a new fan if you think the 49ers are going to win. Seattle has dominated us for 10 years. These 4 turnovers are typical when we play them. Not going to happen.

And stop sending me PM's please. It's annoying. 

Just now, Forge said:

Eh...I'll put more on the players than the playcalling during the super bowl. There was really only one questionable pass play call on 2nd and 5 in the 4th that was questionable. The rest of the playcalling was fine. Jimmy was just hot garbage in the 4th (along with Mike Person) 

Same with that Falcons SB for the most part. Could he have called different things? Sure but nothing he called was so crazy that with normal execution it would be good. 

• Like 1

Just now, Meow said:

You must be a new fan if you think the 49ers are going to win. Seattle has dominated us for 10 years. These 4 turnovers are typical when we play them. Not going to happen.

And stop sending me PM's please. It's annoying. 

You literally PM'd me first and then I responded. Don't be an idiot, youngster.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Same with that Falcons SB for the most part. Could he have called different things? Sure but nothing he called was so crazy that with normal execution it would be good. 

But regardless, it's a trend with Shanahan. Don't forget the embarrassing last 4 minutes of the Lions game in week 1.