Week 13 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, struby3 said:

Maybe I'm less critical of our offense because I'm an Iowa fan and I have to watch Brian Ferentz's "offense" every weekend haha.

Also, somewhat related to this, is anybody rooting for Michigan because they still like Harbaugh and still wish he was our coach? Or was everybody tired of him and happy to see him go?

Just now, struby3 said:

Also, somewhat related to this, is anybody rooting for Michigan because they still like Harbaugh and still wish he was our coach? Or was everybody tired of him and happy to see him go?

No wonder you're annoying today, your stupid team is Iowa. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

We are averaging 10 yards a pass and it should be even more (well not now with that overturned). They have one sack...

The ints have been terrible plays by our players and completely unforced. What are you seeing against the pass? 

I'm seeing them hold the offense to 0 points in the 2nd half. I'm seeing this defense make plays on 3rd down. I'm seeing their defense be stingy when they have to. I'm seeing this defense do what they do every single week for over two months now. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm seeing them hold the offense to 0 points in the 2nd half. I'm seeing this defense make plays on 3rd down. I'm seeing their defense be stingy when they have to. I'm seeing this defense do what they do every single week for over two months now. 

I mean, two of those drives were all runs (save the sack) . 

One was an unforced drop by Aiyuk and other a joke of an int by Jimmy