Week 13 GDT Patriots @ Bills: Monday Night Football in OP. 1st in the East on the line!

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Highly impressed with Josh. If you are gonna play open air in Buffalo, get yourself a boy with a rocket. 

Yep. The one throw to Diggs in the endzone was absolutely absurd. I get that it was hard to track for Diggs with the wind but good lord i was stunned. The sideline through also to Diggs on the final drive which was into the wind was also freakish.

I wouldn't read too much into this game, boys. I was at the game; it was like a hurricane out there. It did slow down a bit when the game started, but still limited the game plan for both teams. The game came down to the last possession. It was close. Regardless, it was bound to be an ugly offensive game. Think the Ravens-Bills game last year. 

I'm intrigued to see how they play in better weather. Both teams should have different approaches to the game. Hopefully we see it come to fruition in two weeks, but we know NE also has its share of **** weather games. 

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Highly impressed with Josh. If you are gonna play open air in Buffalo, get yourself a boy with a rocket. 

My man! Yeah- Allen had some crazy passes, man. When me and my buddies first stepped outside of our car- we almost blew away. We didnt think anyone was going to throw the ball in that type of weather, but Allen did. Of course, it was a sloppy overall game by him, but that was bound to happen + his receivers didn't help him at all. It's too bad we have no running game to speak of. Doesn't bode well for future games in (hopefully) January. 

Fingers crossed the weather is better  next game. I'd like to see what these teams can do with their playbooks wide open. This game was very limited due to the weather. 

These two teams seem relatively close in terms of how good they are, but BB is always going to have an advantage over McD; he's just a flat out better coach. Just have to hope Allen is always better than Jones, because if Jones becomes a franchise guy, then Buffalo is in deep doo-doo. If Jones levels out to being a fringe top-10 guy, then I think the battles will be close going forward. I'm thinking a Steelers-Ravens type of rivalry when it was Big Ben vs Flacco. That's my hope as a Bills fan, though!

Here's to hoping a rivalry is brewing between two good teams for the foreseeable future! Oh, and screw the Jets and Dolphins- they can get bent!

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Facts. I was at the game and the weather was ridiculous. The throws he was making were absolutely absurd. Too bad everyone around him let him down offensively and coaching wise.

I was also at the game, and I agree. Nobody at that game thought we'd be able to throw our way out of this one. I also feel his receivers let him down that game, but windy, cold weather doesn't only impact the QB. The ball is harder and the wind can make it tough to track. Just wish Knox (3rd and 15) and Diggs (deep end zone pass) made those two grabs. The narrative around this game would've been way different.

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I wouldnt say the Diggs bomb was a drop. That ball was swirling around

Dawson Knox dropping those 2 highly catchable passes, both on 3rd down were back breaking drops. That inexcusable false start on 3rd and 10 was even worse imo

Diggs pass was a flat out drop. The guy is one of the best WR in the league and shouldn't be dropping passes like that. Knox had a bad drop, but the one in the end zone was good play by the DB.

22 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

My man! Yeah- Allen had some crazy passes, man. When me and my buddies first stepped outside of our car- we almost blew away. We didnt think anyone was going to throw the ball in that type of weather, but Allen did. Of course, it was a sloppy overall game by him, but that was bound to happen + his receivers didn't help him at all. It's too bad we have no running game to speak of. Doesn't bode well for future games in (hopefully) January. 

Fingers crossed the weather is better  next game. I'd like to see what these teams can do with their playbooks wide open. This game was very limited due to the weather. 

These two teams seem relatively close in terms of how good they are, but BB is always going to have an advantage over McD; he's just a flat out better coach. Just have to hope Allen is always better than Jones, because if Jones becomes a franchise guy, then Buffalo is in deep doo-doo. If Jones levels out to being a fringe top-10 guy, then I think the battles will be close going forward. I'm thinking a Steelers-Ravens type of rivalry when it was Big Ben vs Flacco. That's my hope as a Bills fan, though!

Here's to hoping a rivalry is brewing between two good teams for the foreseeable future! Oh, and screw the Jets and Dolphins- they can get bent!

He's ridiculous. Absolute flame thrower

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 10:22 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Knox should have caught that pass in the endzone.

How different is the game if Knox catches one of his open drops on 3rd down ? Both with wind on our backs both on 3rd down. 

His drops are being magnified because they are coming in big spots in big games. The AFCCG he had multiple drops