TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

Just now, D82 said:

My next one is in a week. With my fibro, I think I'm going to keep going weekly. And for $40 a session, I'm not going to complain. 

It varries by insurance, but once I hit my co-pay (takes me a few weeks) the rest of the year is free for me. REALLY worth it. 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

It varries by insurance, but once I hit my co-pay (takes me a few weeks) the rest of the year is free for me. REALLY worth it. 

I mean...that would be great 🤣 but even if I have to keep paying $40, I'm not gonna complain. Feeling like this is worth that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

how was it?

Awesome. The food was great, the Rodeo shows before the concert were pretty cool. Stapleton sounds even better in person so if you're a fan of his music and get the chance to see him live, do it. 

NRG as a stadium sucks though. People wanna gripe about FedEx Field, but at least you didn't feel like you were right on top of everybody else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

@Matts4313 you all good down there today?? Seen it was very active weather system down there. Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Elgin, Granger all reporting tornadoes. 

Yeah, its supposed to be horrible, but its pretty tame at my address. Just heavy rains off and on.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, its supposed to be horrible, but its pretty tame at my address. Just heavy rains off and on.

Good to hear. Buddy of mine is Round Rock PD. Already checked in with him. He said they were hit pretty good. Then moved north east along 79 

20 minutes ago, D82 said:

In Fort Worth for the weekend...I really wish an ISD Transportation Director gig would open up so we could move this way 🤣

I cant remember if you have been to the stadium yet? If not, you arent far away. Tours are like $15-20.