TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

14 minutes ago, pf9 said:

So, as a demonstration of the team's popularity around the world, the Cowboys should be selected to play against Jacksonville in London.

Until things cool down on that side of the pond, I’m not anticipating any football over there.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We have 3 different locations for international games announced. Escalation could chance things sure. But I expect the NFL to go forward. 

Lot of time between now and then, so more than likely. I’d like to think the crazies will come to their senses, but the wild wacky political power plays never ceases to amaze.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Lot of time between now and then, so more than likely. I’d like to think the crazies will come to their senses, but the wild wacky political power plays never ceases to amaze.

It’s more likely that Zeke, Cooper and Dalton all make the HOF next year than the NFL not having international games. 

10 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

He’s just a little bit better.  You’re Peyton.  He’s Tom.

So I just saw something interesting:

Matts, you are confusing “popularity” with “performance.”  For example, Dak may be more popular than Josh Allen.  Dak sells more jerseys, does more commercials and simply has a bigger fan base.  Josh Allen simply performs better.  @DefenseWinsChampionships is Josh Allen.  He may not be the most popular poster but his performance is elite.  

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

You guys suck. Quit getting threads locked. I was enjoying the show.  😒 

Oh god. He doesn’t believe Ware is a HOFer and didn’t even know he was already a finalists. 

Im amazed. One either has to truly be oblivious towards football or he is a master troll on Slams level. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am not sure this one is our fault. The guy is delusional and has turned pretty much the entire forum against him.

Meh, I know. It was entertaining me. I’ve never come across someone who viewed football on such a one dimensional level. Truly amazing tbh. Even after multiple olive branches were extended. 

51 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Oh god. He doesn’t believe Ware is a HOFer and didn’t even know he was already a finalists. 

Im amazed. One either has to truly be oblivious towards football or he is a master troll on Slams level. 

I’m positive he had no idea what was going on there. 😂