TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant remember if you have been to the stadium yet? If not, you arent far away. Tours are like $15-20. 

Not yet. We drove by the last time I was up this way, we did go to The Star though which was awesome. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant remember if you have been to the stadium yet? If not, you arent far away. Tours are like $15-20. 

I have a paver stone there for my Son who passed in 2006, one of these days I need to get there and see the paver where it’s at. We have a replica of the paver and think the location of it is engraved on the back of the replica. I will have to check. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Camera angle is a little off so I cant tell if its open/closed hand or where it landed, but Chris Rock took that swing from Will Smith like a boss. 

Odd situation all the way around. History between the two?  Probably a decision Smith is going to regret more and more with time.

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Camera angle is a little off so I cant tell if its open/closed hand or where it landed, but Chris Rock took that swing from Will Smith like a boss. 

Open hand slap. 

Can’t believe Smith assaulted Rock like that. Feel for Jada. Sucks the joke hurt her feelings. But wow.

Only in Hollywood can you assault the host, cuss at him twice, win an award, claim the chracter was a fierce protector of family, spit, have the nipple exposed of one of the Williams sisters, and end apologizing to the academy as love will make you do wild things. 

In other news. The memes have been hilarious. Sucks the thing Smith has been building his career towards will likely land him being charged or sued. 

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Open hand slap. 

Can’t believe Smith assaulted Rock like that. Feel for Jada. Sucks the joke hurt her feelings. But wow.

Only in Hollywood can you assault the host, cuss at him twice, win an award, claim the chracter was a fierce protector of family, spit, have the nipple exposed of one of the Williams sisters, and end apologizing to the academy as love will make you do wild things. 

In other news. The memes have been hilarious. Sucks the thing Smith has been building his career towards will likely land him being charged or sued. 

Link us to the memes. I am here for it. 

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I don't know. Hollywood drama is worse than NFL drama by far. Sure looked like Rock leaned into it as Will was walking up. Wouldn't be surprised if it was staged just for the ratings/exposure. Nobody watches those award show anymoe.

• Like 3