TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

19 minutes ago, D82 said:

Thanks to @Matts4313 for putting me up this weekend. 

Hurry got two major wins this weekend at the shows, putting her at 12 points. She now needs 3 more to finish her Championship. 

Ok, I’ll ask the question everyone else is thinking… what ground rules did you set to protect Hurry from Matts?  No bacon in  the underwear, etc?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Ok, I’ll ask the question everyone else is thinking… what ground rules did you set to protect Hurry from Matts?  No bacon in  the underwear, etc?

None needed. He was a good host 😂

27 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I laughed

14 minutes ago, D82 said:

None needed. He was a good host 😂

I had a good time. Playing catch phrase and shooting the poop was fun. And it was awesome to actually meet another member. 

Mainly thanks to Randi for coming down and cleaning everything/grocery shopping, etc. But she still isnt getting on this forum!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I laughed

I had a good time. Playing catch phrase and shooting the poop was fun. And it was awesome to actually meet another member. 

Mainly thanks to Randi for coming down and cleaning everything/grocery shopping, etc. But she still isnt getting on this forum!

She was great! I'm glad we finally got to meet after all this time. Will definitely have to make another trip up on a non-dog show weekend 

3wdNGji.png

So my friend hasn't finished sorting through official win pics yet from the shows last weekend, but did send me this candid shot she took of Hurry.

Looking like the teenager that she is, but definitely coming along nicely. Can't wait to see her after she has a litter next year.

6 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Yup!! 4.50 average here in Jersey right now. I would love to be paying Texas prices right now!! 

High $3's in Austin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just got the most incredible deal, all Samsung stuff:

75" QN90A Neo QLED - Retail $3,500

Bespoke Stick Vacuum - Retail $900

SR356 27" Monitor - Retail $229

Galaxy Tab A8 - Retail $229

I paid $1478 for all of it. 

Now I am going to sell my current TV/Vacuum/etc for ~$800-1,000. All in I will be out about $600 to upgrade a bunch of stuff. The major thing is the TV. Thats a *huge* upgrade from what I currently have.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

High $3's in Austin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just got the most incredible deal, all Samsung stuff:

75" QN90A Neo QLED - Retail $3,500

Bespoke Stick Vacuum - Retail $900

SR356 27" Monitor - Retail $229

Galaxy Tab A8 - Retail $229

I paid $1478 for all of it. 

Now I am going to sell my current TV/Vacuum/etc for ~$800-1,000. All in I will be out about $600 to upgrade a bunch of stuff. The major thing is the TV. Thats a *huge* upgrade from what I currently have.

No more projector?

Just now, D82 said:

No more projector?

.... this is going to make me look like a major, major d- bag. I am buying it to replace the 65" in my bedroom. 

I know, I know... Having a $3500 TV in your bedroom is disgusting, but I wouldnt be upgrading if it wasnt for the fact that 'all in' its not going to cost me that much. After I sell the other TV (its only 5 months old), Vacuum, Tablet, etc, its not that expensive. 

I only watch the projector when its more than just me. Otherwise it feels a little overboard.