TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

What now?

Debated CTE. Dude kept calling me stupid. I asked him to chill. I ignored him. But after being called stupid for the 5-6th time I responded harshly. @D82 => Go in the mod thread and lettem know. I really did try to diffuse it because the conversation was good. But a man can only take so much. 

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

You ever think you should just give yourself a monthly vacation? You know, to stay ahead of the curve. 

That, or this, is why I don't stray away or go far away from home. Some of the morons on this site would cause me to say very bad things. Half of these numbnuts are just kids anyway.

10 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

That, or this, is why I don't stray away or go far away from home. Some of the morons on this site would cause me to say very bad things. Half of these numbnuts are just kids anyway.

Yup. I never post in NFL General, too many dumb takes.

On 12/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

Le sigh, looks like I am getting another vacation from the site. 

Be valiant in the face of adversity Matts! I'm sure you did your best. And you will be back. Until then, take Steve Tyler's advice...

🎵Get yourself a cooler, lay yourself low.🎵

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Guess i can put this here.

Our own " @Maverick "....AKA Bobby Belt is no longer with the NFL Network. He's moved over to The Fan 105.3. @mav

Yup, I saw this on his FB page. Was talking to him about it the other day. He’s excited to join The Fan. He’s going to be doing the lead up show on game days