GDT: Jaguars at Titans

titans0021

I worry about not having Tart and Long. That kills our run D.  I also am concerned about the Jags D.  But I hope with all the time off we’ve had time to make adjustments to a more quick passing game.  Either way Landry Simons and Jones need to shine good to see Autry might play.  

i a lot of ways this game sets up the goals of if this team. A win and a 1 seed still more then possible.  A loss and the team needs to focus to stay off the 4 seed and a name with bills or pats

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Really hope we can get this guy back at some point this year. I also hope we get a chance to see him with Cunningham. Not mess around with Brown and Evans. They can be the backups. Hell, Evans might end up a healthy scratch. This defense is missing Long big time. 

Facts. Hope we get him back next week. We really need him. He's a dog.

Still annoyed the Bills couldn’t come through for us last week. Hopefully we can get some favorable losses today and gain some distance on the rest of the field. Would love a Chiefs loss today.

This game will really be a tone setter for us down the stretch. It would be nice to come out and smack the Jags to gain some confidence back.

I don’t know why but I feel like Fulton has a big interception today. He is due, and this may be the healthiest he has ever been.

Let’s get it boys! So happy game day is back.