2022 Free agency thread

JAF-N72EX

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Caleb Hanie retired in 2014

Bears fans used to call for Tomczak to start over McMahon all the time outside of '85 anytime he had a bad day.

McMahon was till most popular overall QB of my lifetime.   He was always crazy and went really crazy after football.

People still call him for interviews on occasion and he comes in and says, I don't watch football nor do I like it.   Then stares at them in silence.   

Not sure why they still do it.  I guess they aren't paying attention.  Not sure why he takes the interviews either.

Like I said - crazy.

17 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

🤔

That checks out.

My kids are home schooled.   I think they work about an hour a day and they are 20x smarter than me at same age.

Actually, I think they are past however far I got in math.

I guess we waste a lot of time in school.

I learned to fight though. LOL

48 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Who else have we overpaid?

The medical team saved us from Larry O, but we were about to over pay him.

When you come out in the first 10 minutes of free agency and set the market by 3 million at a position, you are over paying. That is before we even get to an assessment of Larry O.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

The medical team saved us from Larry O, but we were about to over pay him.

When you come out in the first 10 minutes of free agency and set the market by 3 million at a position, you are over paying. That is before we even get to an assessment of Larry O.

What we were going to give Ogunjobi is the going rate for interior pass rush...wouldn't have been an overpayment...just value.