2021 GDT Week #14 TNF Steelers visit Da Vikings

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Guys, go easy on third quarter ben. Just setting up for King of the 4th  

But first we have to complain about every run because the ball is out of Bens hands then complain it’s everyone else’s fault when he can’t complete a pass. 

I really think players were just up for the second half knowing it was Bens last Ravens home game. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

But first we have to complain about every run because the ball is out of Bens hands then complain it’s everyone else’s fault when he can’t complete a pass. 

I really think players were just up for the second half knowing it was Bens last Ravens home game. 

When he hasn't been sacked, he's completed 8 of his 13 passes. And he's been pressured or knocked down on most of those. 

They've called nearly 50% runs in this game that they trail now 29-0. You pretend all you want that they had some winning strategy for this one, or that the coaches have set the offense up to succeed when it became clear:

1. They can't run the ball

2. The Vikings offense could do whatever the hell it wanted

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Could be part of it. IMO, it goes back to what I mentioned a couple weeks ago — you mentally prepare on your own. Under the lights against the Ravens at home? Ready. On the road on Thursday against an NFC team? Not ready. 

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Or it could be that this is just another classic Tomlin game where the team is underprepared....except this year, we arent talented enough to keep it a bit closer.

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Washington is 10x the receiver Claypool is but we used the 48th pick in a draft to replace a 60th for….what exactly? 

I dont know about 10x, but there was zero reason to draft Claypool as early as we did.